Monday 1 August 2011

Salam Ramadhan

Hello, sorry for being away for so long. I've been busy baking!! :) That's a good thing, right? And let me tell you, there's no such thing as being confident whenever I put my macarons in the oven. There's always that jittery, that butterflies-in-my-stomach feelings just in case the feet won't be as pretty. And yes, after hundreds of times twisting and turning my batter, sometimes... something just choose to be wrong. Like my choice of eggs, or the weather, or the baking sheets, or whatever. But hey, you just keep doing it because it is LOVE. You do not give up ok!



peach with cream cheese~ 

  

in the fridge before I pipe in the fillings~


18pcs in a box, ready to go~
 (actually this has 19 because the green ones are a tad smaller)

 
12pcs in a box~


for weddings, birthdays, engagements.... ~


mama's gift to her classmates~


 


Red Velvets and green&yellow macs mixed flavors, for Hafiz's wedding. 
Thank you. :)

 

more favors~


So Nielam inspired me to try pavlova. Eein, my bestfriend wanted it for the longest time tapi biasalah... when I saw how pretty Nielam's pavlova is, baru bersemangat. hahaha. And actually because I figured, the recipe is too easy. Just do the normal french meringue and put it inside the oven for an hour ++. 


this is how it looked like before baking, then it sized up, then when cooled off, jadi penyet like below. topped with fresh whipped cream and fruits. 
 


I got confused as to why it was so low.... oh rupanya orang letak two layers la. :p nevermind. hubby loved it anyway. susah tau nak suruh orang tak suka makan manis berminat dengan desserts ni. :)

I wrote another post but backdated la ek. See below.  :D

Salam Ramadhan all. Semoga amalan kita lebih baik dari tahun-tahun sebelumnya. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment