Thursday 4 August 2011

9 Years!


Yesterday marked our 9th year anniversary... of being together.. being in (and out of) love... We've been married for 2 years, 7 months, 1 week and 2 days (according to that calculator thing I posted on my old blog). I am so blessed to have such a patient and wonderful husband. He is..... irreplaceable. That's the word. :)

And yesterday, I went for an interview and was immediately hired. Sort of. There's no black and white yet til I go for the pre-employment medical check up. ^_^ The questions are, do I really want this job? Yes. Am I ready? No. Like getting married or giving birth, no one can actually prove that they are really ready to move on. Most people (including me) usually hates moving away from their comfort zone. But I guess, it is the right time. Nadeem is not a lil baby anymore, hubby is in a very comfortable job, we bought a house... So time for something else right?

Right. (Menjawab sendiri. haha)


Buah melaka a.k.a onde-onde. That's for berbuka...


And here's for Jasmine. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment