Friday 8 July 2011

rainbow~








Thanks for your orders Muhaiza & Sheriman. :) All filled with peanut butter, vanilla buttercream, chocolate and coconut.

Our sports club organised chocolate-making class for the ladies while the men went out for Jumaat prayers last week. So I tried making some last night since my babysitter was around. I bought some pretty colours too but I forgot that colours can only work on white chocolate! Haish. Next time ya. :) I filled this one with almond ground. Tak sempat nak buat proper almond fillings. Hehe.






Hubby will be home tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeee~ ~ ~!!!! I woke up this morning with a text from him saying that he'll arrive in Bangkok around 1pm. I thought 1pm esok... but rupanya dah sampai when I texted a couple of hours ago. Flying home at 4.15pm. *blush sorang2* haha.

Till then, have a safe weekend everyone! We're just gonna stay indoor and watch movies. And well, maybe I'll bake that yummy-looking Hummingbird cake after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment